Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Angelina Jolie Opens Up

Angelina Jolie is on the fast and furious publicity path to promote her upcoming film, “Salt,” which opens July 23rd.  She appears on this weekend’s newspaper magazine insert “Charade” and uncharacteristically opens up.

On the new movie:
“This movie (Salt) was originally to star Tom Cruise until he was invaded by body snatchers.  I stepped in to fill his role and it seems like a fortuitous move given the current climate being rife with hot Soviet spies.”

On if she only keeps Brad around for a babysitter:
“The children certainly tie us together, but it’s not enough to sustain a relationship.  Although, he’s pretty good at picking out dresses for the one who doesn’t think she’s a dude – Zahara.  Brad was well aware of all of my flaws and my oddities from tabloid reports in the press.  I even showed him my scrapbook of Rorschach blots created with pig blood, and my human hair and fingernail clippings collection before asking him to move in.  And we enjoy being parents.  At least probably until the kids are old enough to start stealing from Brad’s stash.

On love:
 “Love is all you need.  All you need is love.  And a good publicist.”



 On her past rebellious behavior:
“Have you met my father?”

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to