Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sarah Jessica Parker Will Someday Be an Old Hag Too

New York – Former promising actress, Sarah Jessica Parker, who became a household name as clothes whore Carrie Bradshaw, talks about her role as a wife, mother and Chief Creative Officer at Halston in next month’s Elle. 

The 45-year-old actress admits, “Yes, I am aging.  I know, for a lot of years it only seemed like my hands and feet were aging, but now the rest of me is finally catching up.  I’m starting to look like one of those big flowers that Carrie Bradshaw used to wear on her tops, only if it had been crushed in a Louis Vuitton suitcase.”

On meeting the twins after their birth:  “I wasn’t there, I hired a surrogate, so I didn’t see their afterbirth.”



On taking her role at Halston very seriously:  
"I said, 'Please know I want to be involved in EVERYTHING creatively to ensure a quality product.  Just like I was on Sex and the City 2.”



On her design skills: 
"I don’t have the lingo down, but I can certainly pick out a fabric that is high enough quality that it won’t give me hives just by looking at it.”


On her daughter Tabitha's style: 
"She's crazy for bows, and she wants to cover her entire head with them.  If her passion carries into adulthood, she won’t have to hire an assistant like I do to keep track of my daily hair color changes so I know when I simply must to get to the salon."

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to