Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Murder Nation

My friend Julie D. posted this and it's worth a re-post because this country is currently going crazy over guns.  I'll say it until I am blue in the face kids: the NRA is ONE PERCENT of the U.S. population but the media gives them 100% coverage. If you are not a fan of firearms, hold the media accountable. I grew up in a household with guns and NEVER saw them. My brother provided a lot of food for us over the years.  Never having understood wars particularly, I thought that's was what guns were used for. We also need to pay more attention to mental illness because those poor kids from the Sandy Hook school chorus now have to sing that suck-ass song "Call me Maybe" at the Grammys.  Haven't those tykes suffered enough already?

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to