Thursday, September 9, 2010

Palin & Beck’s 911™ Gravy Train

You get to see a lot of pearly whites for some green.
Anchorage – Are you profiteering from the death and suffering of 9/11™?  Unless you are Sarah Palin or Glenn Beck reading this right now (highly unlikely), our guess would be NO.

The dastardly duo is charging their followers anywhere between $73 (for seats on the tundra) to $225 (for Glenn Beck’s tears to wash away your sins) to hear them speak this Saturday.

Would YOU pay $225 to hear them ask questions and provide NO answers?  Of course not!  We asked our readers what they would RATHER do with their hard-earned $225 and here’s what they told us:


“If I want to watch a couple of grifters for an afternoon, I’ll rent that John Cusak movie.  You know, the one where Annette Bening was young and still looked hot?  I'll use the other $221 to find a nice hooker to watch it with me!"

“I don’t need to spend the $225, because I can commemorate the tragic events of 9/11 just by looking at a picture of those two stand-up comedians.  It’s because of entitled dumb-asses like them that we got attacked in the first place and then let our country be swallowed up into a vortex of ignorance.”

Never forget…never forget…I’d use the $225 for a mind-erasing massage to take me back to a time when we didn’t know who Palin and Beck were.”

“$225?  If I had that kind of money lying around I’d use it to get my teenage daughter out of trouble already.”

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to