Friday, September 16, 2011

Brad Pitt Didn’t Mean to Say Jennifer Aniston Was Boring

Los Angeles - Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt is trying to do damage control even before an interview he gave with Parade Magazine is released this weekend to protect the feelings of ex-wife and America’s sweetheart Jennifer Aniston.

Pitt told the publication that he spent much of the 90s hiding out in a haze and further added, “I think that my marriage had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn’t.”

Now the actor says his comments were misconstrued and he told Unsolicited Drivel, “It grieves me that this was interpreted this way.  Jen is totally loving, funny and cool. That’s how she’s kept the tabloid magazine business booming all these years for vultures that have no real journalistic credibility or creativity.  I just meant that I spent most of the 90s stoned in a haze, Jen didn't seem to mind it, and I didn’t realize the world was going to Holy Hell in a hand-basket until I met Angie and she pointed that fact out for me by tattooing statistics of worldwide child neglect on my upper thigh.  Things are still kind of hazy for me from time to time.  That’s why I let Shiloh pick out her own clothes whenever I'm the stay at home dad and she ends up dressing like G.I. Joe."

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to