Thursday, May 13, 2010

Kathie Lee is a Natural Woman! Oh, and Hoda too.

Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb put their actual faces forward this morning on the “Today Show” for reasons that were not immediately clear.  Perhaps to scare those of us who hadn’t had enough caffeine into the day?

Kathy Lee, 56, admitted, "I feel vulnerable... now that I see our monitor, and I know why – I’m finally the same age as my husband Frank!”  This witticism, spewed with Bloody Mary breath, was to the delight of audiences (she assumed) in front of a sign that read “Today's No Makeup Zone."

As it turned out, Gifford went commando on a dare to prove to radio show host Rosie O’Donnell that she didn’t have any plastic surgery scars.  O’Donnell breezily "skyped" on to the “Today Show” set to examine Gifford and concurred that she’d hadn’t had any work done and the only thing plastic about Kathie Lee was, is and remains her personality.

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to