Friday, June 18, 2010

Farrah Fawcett Speaks from Beyond the Grave Through Tori Spelling!?!?

Lost Angeles – TV star Tori Spelling recently went to a psychic to find out why she had to learn that her dad, Aaron, had croaked via an email, but she had an unexpected encounter with a former neighbor instead – Farrah Fawcett!!

She told us, “well Father’s Day is coming up this weekend and I wanted to make him feel guilty for cutting me out of his life so I had to get a message on my Blackberry to find out he had died and my mom planned to stiff me on his estate forcing me to whore myself out on reality television.  Dad was busy changing the how they do business in heaven and re-writing the Bible as a mini-series with plenty of T&A, so he sent his favorite angel, Farrah, to answer any of my questions.  But as it turned out, she was more concerned about me delivering a message to her family for her than answering my questions.  I think the biggest issue for her was for me to ask Ryan O’Neal if he could just go ahead and take down that creepy shrine he has of Farrah in their bedroom as she was among the first to know that he tried to bang his own daughter at her funeral.

1 comments so far :

Joe Barton said...

Hey Ryan, I'm sorry Tater or Tooty, or whatever TF she's called dressed so provocatively as to attract you. She should be spanked. I'll do it.

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to