Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kandid Kim Kardashian

Socialite Kim Kardashian graces the cover of Tempt Magazine’s September issue and shares some of her secrets!

On her sex tape:
"Well, I figured it worked for Paris Hilton and I’ve always done a good job at replacing negative things with positive things, i.e., my bodacious booty on line replacing her skinny Wasp ass in Google searches.”


On her grooming routine: "I am Armenian, if I don’t bathe in Nair daily I look like a Sasquatch.”

On her new $4 million home:
"You would think it would be above my price range as I don’t really do anything, but every time I mention a product pretending I use it in a Tweet - I hit pay-dirt.”

On her late father, Robert Kardashian:
“The last thing he said to me before he passed away was 'I know you're gonna be OK. I'm not worried about you.’  I’m glad he wasn’t worried about me because considering he defended O.J. Simpson, I’m pretty sure we won’t be running into each other in Heaven so he can find out how my life turned out.”

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to