Tuesday, September 7, 2010

WWDD? (What Would a Dove Do?)

General David Petraeus has found himself on the wrong end of the stick, for once. A bunch of right wing crazees, er, excuse me, patriotic conservatives, is about to create a ruckus which could affect him personally. The Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville, Florida, a gathering place for lamebrained white supremacists, er, excuse me, religious conservatives, says it will burn a copy of the Koran on Saturday, the 9th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.

"Burning this book could endanger American troops," said the commander of the American forces in Afghanistan, a deeply Muslim country which has seen violence take place before when Korans have been burned or even on rumors of burning. "It is precisely the kind of action the Taliban uses, and you should listen to me because I have a kewl Roman-sounding name," the general continued before putting on a metal helmet with a big red mohawk on it.

Reached in Florida, The Florida church's pastor, Terry Jones (no relation to the British funnyman, or any other warm-blooded human beings), said "the general's concerns are legitimate," and then continued "but Gawd will strike the pagans dead with his lightning hands, thunder fists and booga booga Chatanooga kill them all my big bazooka!" He then put on a Napoleon hat, stuck his right arm in his left jacket pocket, and ran away from Bugs Bunny.

posted by GMan

2 comments so far :

Floopy said...

Another wonderful example of "Christian charity"

Ferry Jallwell said...

Hey, I'm supposed to be the crazy one. Oh, I forgot, I'm dead. Never mind. BTW, I did end up going to Hell, in case anyone was wondering.

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to