Monday, October 4, 2010

Not Bloody Likely

Christine O'Donnell is not a witch, but if I were one, I'd turn her into a newt.  Christine O'Donnell is also NOT me - but her newest ad tells me she is. The only thing we have in common is a love of our Italian mamas' meatballs. I'm guessing she's NOT YOU, either. Do you believe that China is secretly taking over the United States?    Me neither, as they already own us due to all of the money George W. borrowed from them. And WTF with her switching from her Sarah Palin to Sharron Angle hair?  That doesn't work on Sharron.  It doesn't work on ANYONE.  Well, maybe Holly Hobbie (but only under her bonnet).  I know Sharron ALSO claims to hate back room deals, but apparently that's just what she was up to recently.  Boy, are those two bag-hags are confused.

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to