Sunday, September 25, 2011

I Wonder if They Were Border's Employees?

I used to work in a book store and people would come in and say stuff like they were looking for a book "that was blue" and expect me to know the exact title and/or author (Celestine Prophecy.  I actually can read minds).  Sorry to see Border's go, but at least Wal-Mart still sells books which means one can always move Glenn Beck's books to the douche section.  Or engage my personal favorite pastime - moving the Bush administration's books to the True Crime section. I have to do it a library though because being a starving satirist, I can't afford to buy books :\


(Link)

1 comments so far :

jovine said...

nice blog buddy

can u visit my blog for tech news and mobile news http://www.mobilespecs.in/ and facebook like it

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to