Friday, June 11, 2010

Do You Have a Bone to Pick With Someone?

If you are not shy about letting people know how you think, you could sport this.

You could also wear it if it was one of those days when you woke up and said to yourself, "you know what would make this a perfect day?  If I could possibly find a way to channel Pebbles Flintstone.  That would totally do it for me!"

Ever find yourself having to attend corporate meetings with total boneheads who are more interested in the sound of their own voices than presenting any real ideas?  Well, that could be another occasion to sneak this fashionable chapeau in.

Just for the record, I am aware that the website http://www.regretsy.com/ parodies these fine artists too, but I didn't know of it when I started doing it.  Plus, in order to survive this crazy world, I have to provide my own twisted take - on everything.

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to