Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kate Gosselin Shows off Non-Bangin’ Bikini Bod!

Giving birth to 2 litters = eight little publicity stunts didn’t stop Kate Gosselin from reaching her goal to reclaim her bikini body and it’s time to show it off! 

Kate appears on the cover of the next Petty Weekly to let her fans know she is "the most fit I've ever been."  The reality TV mom admits that now that her children are in school and are somebody else’s problem, she has much more time to exercise than she did previously.  "I've worked my tight ass off! Haven't I earned the right, at this point, to look good?" she says.   She said that all she’s done is eat healthier and has been running (away from paparazzi).

The newly single mom insists she’s not dating anyone (her bodyguard) and says she’s still looking for Mr. Right.   Unfortunately, as one sex therapist told Unsolicited Drivel, it could take a while.  He said, “I think Kate is going to be waiting a LONG time to meet for the right guy for her.  Unless she is willing to legally change her name.  We have found that with our subjects we studied, just hearing Kate’s name causes the kind of, well, shrinkage for men that they had only previously experienced by bathing in icy cold mountain spring water.”

1 comments so far :

Men said...

I can't get past the combover. It haunts me still. Plus all the babies she had! I bet you could drive a Mack truck through it.

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to