Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Will You Protest the TSA Tomorrow?

Washington, DC – Just last night another report was released showing our government hard at work – hard at work lining their pockets from lobbyists – this time working for those companies that build the body-scanning machines now in U.S. airports. 

The manufacturers of the machines have even DOUBLED the amount of cash in their lobbying efforts over the last 5 years.  Unsolicited Drivel was unable to confirm at press time if they are also recruiting swarthy, bearded, terroristy-looking decoy airline passengers to stand in line at the airports to make the average American not curse the body-scanners under their breath, but we wouldn’t put it past them.

Tensions are running high over the TSA’s new security measures and there are grumblings about a possible protest against the scanners leading to pat-downs to foil air travel tomorrow on the busiest travel day of the year.

Half of all air travelers polled believe the TSA body pat-downs have gone too far, so we wondered how many travelers might take part in the protest?  Who cares if you get to Aunt Sally's on time?  Her yam recipe probably sucks anyway!  We caught up with a sampling of airline passengers to find out their thoughts and here is what they told us:



"First the U.S. Government wants to get their hands on my medicare and now they want to handle my prostate? No, thank you.  I’m just going to stay home for the holiday this year and jerk off to Sarah Palin’s new book."




"Oh, I’m definitely going to submit to the pat-down.  It will give me a chance to show off my new piercings in my lady-parts that are no longer infected."



"They are more than welcome to search my diaper.  It would probably be the most attention it will receive all day."




"Well, as a breast cancer survivor who didn’t have the insurance coverage for all of my reconstruction surgery, I’ll look forward to my prosthetic boob I had to buy with a coupon at JoAnn Fabrics popping out of my bra and into our government’s hands during the pat-down."




"I’m just  one of the guys the scanner people hired to stand in line at airports to make you nervous."

1 comments so far :

Nonny Mouse said...

Government out of my cavities! LOL

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to