Saturday, September 3, 2011

Extra! Extra! Unsolicited Drivel Kicked Off Facebook!

Dear Friends:

You won't be finding me on Facebook right now as they have disabled my account without warning.  I am hoping for a reply to my inquiry as to why.  It could be because I use a nom de plume, or because they think I'm spam.  I hate to think just merely being a total wiseass constitutes "hate speech." 

Don't forget, you can still follow my postings directly via email, Blogger, Twitter  and YouSayToo with the links in the sidebar. You can also find me on Tumblr

Best,

Laurie B.
The Drivel Lady

3 comments so far :

GavB said...

A shame! Hope to see you back soon!

Julie D said...

Damn. I knew I shouldn't have posted the Cheney cartoon. At least he didn't invite us to go hunting.

Laurie B. said...

Cheney's been after me since 2002. At least according to my Mom.

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to