Monday, March 26, 2012

Crisis Control

Sorry kids, but this week's off to a bad start distracting me from what I'd rather be doing - writing for YOU with the hope of making you chuckle.  No, my mutant case of the flu has not returned. But after my auto problems last week, now my aquarium has sprung a leak.  Then the aquarium I bought to replace it sprung a leak.  So I am in marine land crisis control again tomorrow.  Please stand by.  Also, it's worth mentioning that the more you read and share U.D., the more I get jazzed to write.  Of course, I write to please my own twisted personality, but it's always nice to have feedback too.  As always, if you follow me on Twitter, you will get the feed of new stories. This is just a one-woman irony and absurdity show. Thanks for your patience.

Best,
L.B.

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to