Thursday, March 18, 2010

Headed Down to the DADT Rally in DC


Kathy Griffin has put together this rally to repeal “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell” with the Human Rights Campaign and we plan to join her down in DC at Freedom Plaza today.  Snarky celebrity slayer that she is, a lot of people don’t realize how much support she has given to our troops in both Afghanistan and Iraq.  Kathy has traveled into places that most celebrities would never have the nerve to go, all in an effort to spread some silliness and remind the troops how important they are to us.  Of course, Kathy would tell you these countries she visits smell entirely like a farts, but hey, that’s beside the point.

I’ve got my camera all charged up and I am looking forward to posting many pictures later today.

Even though this cause today is about a serious subject, I will still leave you with one of Kathy’s funniest routines until I post again.  As Kate Gosselin continues to be in the news lately because of her diva-like behavior, I started watching this clip again last night.  I never get tired of it.

Have a great day! -L.B.

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to