Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Megan Fox Inks Tribute to Mickey Rourke

Megan Fox has admitted to adding a permanent reminder of the time she spent acting with Mickey Rourke – a tattoo!

Michael Bay’s former whipping girl became very tight with Rourke during the filming of their upcoming movie "Passion Play."

Fox told MTV.com, “I have serious admiration for Mickey and now I seriously have a new tattoo to so honor him!  I know he goes around badmouthing Gwyneth Paltrow and stuff, which might make him seem mean.  He even told me that the last decent performance she gave was making fish tacos on her website.  But our friendship continues to blossom and that’s all that matters to me.  He’s like my angel on earth!  I hope he has kids soon, as he’d be an awesome dad.  Plus his kids could like, stroke my ego too.  As long as that doesn't involve any actual touching...with germs.


Fox did not unveil her new ink for MTV, which she indicated was on her rib cage, so we sent a photographer to stalk her during her recent Hawaiian vacation.  The tattoo design is a heartfelt tribute to her "friendship" with Rourke, for sure, but we can’t begin to imagine how her long time boyfriend, Brian Austin Green, feels now about hitting her with that.

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to