Monday, July 26, 2010

Breeze Through the Baggage Claim


I recently remarked to my much nicer sister over our vacation how easy it was for me to recognize my baggage on the airport claim carousel because it was unusually colored (purple) and also because I had let my cats scratch the living hell out of it.  There may even be an entire cat family living in it as I write this as I haven't unpacked from my last vacation. Who knows?

This sticker is another solution that would work well too!  I could pretend it's my one college roommate who still owes me $360 for the phone bill.  Compounded with interest over 24 years, it could be a nice chunk of change. It would definitely make up for the hit I had to take cashing in my 401k.  Kind of looks like her too.  Nice!

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to