Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Katy Perry's Not Going to Like This

First she slams Lady Gaga for being blasphemous and now look what's going to happen to HER!  At least she and Russell Brand (and his widdle baby nipples) won't have to separate in the afterlife.


(Credit.)

4 comments so far :

Julie G said...

Russell Brand is the skeeviest skeev on the planet. My crotch itches if I look at his picture.

Jess Able said...

I went to church and I hated it so I stopped. Then I went to Pizza Hut.

John of Orange said...

I complained about Obama and I liked it. Then I went to the tanning parlor.

Eye of Newt Gingrich said...

I kissed a girl and I liked it. Then I divorced my wife while she was lying in her cancer bed so I could marry my new girlfriend.

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to