Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nice Denny's


What do you expect when you design your menu with big pictures that diners can just point at and grunt?

(Link)

7 comments so far :

Clarence Thomas said...

It is my favorite restaurant

Foty Cent said...

My drunk ass just hit a light pole. Texted from my ambulance via T-mobile

Frank Gorshin said...

Riddle me this: why do they call it the Grand Slam? A: Because you'll feel like you've been punched in the stomach with a baseball bat.

Tater said...

Did you know the name Denny's is actually a play on words? DenE = Den of Evil

H. Intestineman said...

If you don't like Denny's, try out my new place. It's named after me. It's on 43 and Vomit in New York City.

Wolf Meat Goulash said...

I recommend the Lung pie at Spleen's. BTW stay away from the spleens at Spleen's, they're not the freshest.

H. Intestineman said...

I'd just like the general public to know that my restaurant just closed. I wonder why?

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to