Friday, March 25, 2011

George Lopez Apology for “Pig” Comment NOT Accepted by Kirstie Alley

Not realizing he needed to hire joke writers from this century, “comedian” George Lopez started a (pig) shitstorm Tuesday night 
after referring to Kirstie Alley’s ability to move her “hooves” during her stellar performance on “Dancing With the Stars.”

 He also copyright infringed on Geico Insurance by using their little piggy footage to drive his lame joke further into the mud.

As soon as Lopez realized that fat jokes haven’t been funny since Joan Rivers (very likely) invented them back in the early 1960s, he offered an apology writing via Twitter: "I misjudged the joke. No malice was intended and I apologize to Kirstie."

But Alley, initially trotting her hooves up the high road, has decided the apology was half-baked and Tweeted: "@georgelopez I don't need or want ur apology...I want your kidney dude..on behalf of ur X and all the women uv insulted...give it back."

One pal of Alley’s told Unsolicited Drivel, “I give her credit for being as restrained as she was.  If I were Kirstie, I would have also demanded that Sandra Bullock ask that no talent for his career back, as nobody ever heard of Lopez before Sandy started promoting him.  I still can’t believe George had the nerve to make a stupid comment like that about Kirstie’s dancing performance when it’s obvious that he didn’t even watch it.  If he did, he’d know that even those little pot-bellied pigs can’t move that quickly and definitely not as gracefully in high heels.”

1 comments so far :

Deb K said...

I'd rather watch the loudest lamest infomercial selling me sacks of dog doo built in the shape of a computer than watch his lame-o show! Thankz

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to