Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kitten’s Immunity to Catnip Kind of Becoming a Big Problem

Baltimore, MD – An area woman who has a tendency to adopt new kittens after seeing homeless pets on TV after natural disasters has admitted she probably bit off more than she can chew this time around.  Lisa Burns explained, “after seeing so many animals in need after the Haitian earthquake I visited my local shelter.  Being unemployed, I certainly couldn’t afford to steal a cat from Haiti the way airfares are right now.  They’d probably charge me more than my actual airfare to just to baggage check the pet shuttle.  So, I adopted Chairman Meow from the shelter a couple of weeks ago, bringing me up to three cats total and it's possible it might now be two too many. The new little guy doesn't particularly get along with the two cats I already had and I’ve had to keep them all inside due to blizzard after blizzard and/or an upcoming apocalypse.  The 50mph winds today alone could make you think it was the end of days.  To make matters worse, this kitten is totally immune to catnip, making him even more of a freak of nature than this winter’s weather patterns.  And to think my biggest worry used to be whether or not they would all get Malignant Assanoma from their cat litter that seems like it has fallen to earth from outer space.  At this rate, I’ll be lucky to make it to spring just without losing an eye.”

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to