Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Steven Seagal’s Alleged Sex Slave Claims He’s Not Above the Law!

New Orleans – An area woman, who was yet another unemployed person who got duped by a scam ad on Craig’s List*, has filed suit claiming her employment as an “assistant” to Steven Seagal, in reality, included the duties of a sex slave!  Martial arts star Seagal, whose theatrical career has dried up like a lotus blossom, is currently a Reserve Deputy Chief in the Sheriff’s Office of Jefferson Parish, Louisiana. The 23-year old claims she was hired by Seagal after three interviews, and told to pack her bags to move down to New Orleans. 

In her civil suit, Kayden Nguyen, claims she felt like she was "under siege" almost from the day she moved into the former actor’s home.  Although Seagal’s intentions were never clearly voiced to her, she believes that he only hired her to help him revive his movie career, as busting heads in the Bayou was getting kind of old.   She stated, “most of his work has gone direct to video since 2001.  He didn’t come out and say it to my face, but I believe he only hired me to make a sex tape.  That way he could convince not only fans, but also casting agents that his face was capable of expressing emotion after all.  Why did I stay as long as I did?  Well, I was scared, of course.  I mean I’ve seen his films.  We’re talking about a man who is capable of taking an entire crew of mercenaries down with probably nothing more than a Navy-issued butter knife.”

*Yes, it’s pick on Craig’s List day. 

1 comments so far :

Suki Suki said...

I not sure what worse, sex slavery or having watch his movies. I think he use butter knife for butter now, he kinda fat. You run fast, maybe you getaway fom him.

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to