Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dame Helen Mirren is Thrilled by Sexy Young Girls

London – British actress Dame Helen Mirren has admitted to being “thrilled” by the overt sexuality of young American pop stars Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga.

Helen admits that she too used sexuality shamelessly to further her career way back in 1969’s “Age of Consent” as a muse for an artist.

She told us, “I’m so glad to have paved the way for younger performers to feel comfortable enough to show up in paparazzi crotch shots on the Internets.  I much prefer overt sexuality and have depicted it myself in pretty much every one of my films except ‘The Queen.’  I offered to do a nude scene with the actor playing Prince Philip, but they producers didn’t go for it.  If you recall, the picture was about the Queen expressing about as much emotion over Diana’s death as a dried out scone.  Keeping my clothes on finally did get me that Oscar, ironically.  Anyway, I am just so thrilled for young stars like Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga who don’t have to hesitate in sharing an underage camel toe, or whatever that thing is that Lady Gaga has with their admirers, and it’s all because of me.  You’re welcome, girls!

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to