Thursday, June 10, 2010

In Case You Were Wondering...

Maybe we have woodland creatures on the brain today, who knows?  Whatever.  Anyway, to answer your question, this is what it takes for a semi-hot chick to bang a old troll:

Prescriptions for - Compro, Prometrium, Clonazepam, Klonopin, Subutex, Cymbalta, Ambien and Lyrica and very, very likely a magnum of Cristal. 

5 comments so far :

Kendra said...

I would not hit that for all the Ativan in the world.

Steve M said...

Granpa bought a rubber!

E. Lefanman said...

I always thought he looked more like a salamander than a troll.

Death said...

I always get his ex-wives

Angelina Jolie said...

I think he seems kind of sweet. I'd trade blood vials with the guy, but I'm kind of "married" at the moment. "Married."

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to