Thursday, June 20, 2013

When Are Kimye Going to Name That Baby Girl?

I got ticked the other day because Yahoo! News referred to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's daughter as "America's Royal Baby." When I criticized their assessment, some Yahoo user knuckle-dragger insisted I must have an ugly face. Of course. I look like the f*cking Elephant man because I don't like reality TV/media whores. The people on Yahoo! that comment are the dumbest of the dumb. I'm not even sure they have all of their chromosomes. If you are really bored a fun activity is to go on Yahoo! Answers and see the ridiculous questions and advice they give each other about pregnancy, STDs, other important life issues like that. Oh, and how boogers should look. Careful not to spit your drink out on your keyboard.  Anyway, here are some fun suggestions from a user on Tumblr:

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to