Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sharon Stone Will NOT Share Her Yoplait™ With You

That is, if you are a widdle boy.  She insists she doesn’t plan to date young men, despite her claim that they follow her down the street like lost puppy dogs. 

Stone covers the June issue of “More” magazine, the magazine that features the same group of over 40 actresses on their cover over and over and over again (Stone, Susan Sarandon, Julianne Moore, Jamie Lee Curtis, Cate Blanchett, on a rotating schedule) and features stories on hidden health worries to keep their readers awake at night so they won’t make it to 50, and other stories all revolving around ideas like chucking your shitty corporate career to build an organic toffee empire out of your kitchen.

She told the magazine:
“I get pursued by men in their 20s a lot.  They’ve seen what’s between my legs on film so they know I’m not a drag queen, and since I’m more mature and need to be concerned about bone health, they know they can at the very least find some yogurt in my refrigerator instead of moldy Chinese carryout.


But Stone must not be dating them as she continued:
“Love is like the seasons.  One minute it’s full of life and bearing fruit, and the next it’s like a dried up leaf just littering the landscape. Fortunately, I like the smell of burning leaves.”

3 comments so far :

Tia P'Loy said...

I eat yogurt all the time and my fig leaf is never dry.

Jay Vajay said...

I'd do her, and I'm only ten years old!

Dr. Dave D. Doo said...

I'd do her, and I'm only 83-1/2 years old.

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to