Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Larry King to Retire!?!

Larry King has announced that he wants to retire from “Larry King Live” some time this fall while he is still  “live.”

He said, “I talked to the fine guys at CNN and told them I would like to hang up my suspenders and end my nightly show this fall.  I don’t want to end up slumped over the console and have to be scraped up like Andy Rooney will.  I’ll get spend more time with my family then - the one's not in rehab anyway, and I'll also be able to keep an eye - the working one, on my hot trophy wife so she doesn't have to get friendly with my son's baseball coach in the future.  I will still be part of the CNN family, just won’t be responsible for pulling down ratings every night at 9pm.  You’re welcome, Rachel and Behar.”

King saw his worst ratings ever in the 2nd quarter of 2010. 

Who do you think should replace Larry King?  We’re torn between Kathy Griffin or Chelsea Handler!

1 comments so far :

Blanche DuBwah said...

I didn't even realize he was still alive. I watch his show every night tho.

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to