Monday, July 19, 2010

First Look at "Transformers 3"

I had no idea they were filming "Transformers 3" in Chicago this weekend, but I happened to be there.    So, here are some shots from the set.  Security didn't allow for me to get much, but hey, it's better than nothing!




This was right after an explosion on Michigan Avenue.   I just missed the fireball.  Sorry!  I was too busy looking for funky jewelry.


The aforementioned security was probably unemployed students that they found on Craig's List, but they seemed to think they had the same authority as the Chicago police.  After all, they did have walkie talkies.







They had the burned out looking cars lined up on this bridge over Michigan Avenue.











We saw lots of piles of busted up concrete and trucks delivering said concrete.  This guy seems to be thrilled to be posing in front of it, but I think he could have found a better way to do it.  Am I wrong, or does he look like he's taking a a dump?  Whatever.










Here are some of the cars at the base of the Michigan Avenue bridge.  I guess they just film the actors running around these as they blow up with the concrete falling and then add in the CG Transformers later.  Ah, the magic of Hollywood!










Part of a bridge ready to crush an SUV when they remove the supports.  Oooh, ahhhhh!  I wonder if Ford had to pay for that product placement?




My eagle-eyed sister spotted this chick outside of Trump Tower.  We are assuming she was in the cast of "Transformers 3."  We make this assumption because we were in Chicago, not Baltimore.  If we were in Baltimore, we probably wouldn't have thought she was out of place.


So!  There you have it.  A first look - sort of - at "Transformers 3."  You'll have to imagine Shia and the smoking hot vapid chick they got to replace Megan.

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to