Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Rosie O’Donnell Will Not Be Watching Obama on The View

Rosie O'Donnell let her radio audience know that she thought it was a bad idea for Obama to appear on her former show, “The View,” tomorrow.

She told her satellite audience,  "I have mixed feelings about that. I don't really think sitting presidents should go do fluffy daytime TV shows.”

After her radio show, she was allegedly overheard mumbling , “Well, at least it will be good for Barbara for her first show back after heart surgery to score a sitting President.  But can you believe Obama is going to have to keep a straight face staring at that right wing dimwit Hasselbeck for the entire show?  She’ll probably tell him something like we wouldn’t need 'Obamacare'  if everyone would just buy her cookbook for Celiac disease because all of America probably has it because she does.  If I were him I would have to just stare at her shitty dye job to tune out whatever she’s saying so my head didn’t explode all over Whoopi’s dreads.   And how the hell Obama going to feel about his decision to go on ‘The View’ when they ask him if he would pardon Mel Gibson, if necessary?”

2 comments so far :

Mel Gibson said...

I don't need a pardon. I haven't done ANYTHING!!!!!! I've been nothing but NICE you crazy c%$ts!!!!!!!!!!!

Milty Tilty said...

Oh my, aren't we in a tizzy!

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to