Tuesday, August 17, 2010

He's a Mountaintop Waterdrop!

That's how Joaquin Phoenix is told to think about himself in this "documentary" about him, "I'm Still Here," working title, "I'm Still Batshit Crazy and Couldn't Be More Unworthy of My Success."  That is some serious Jim Morrison talking to an imaginary Indian shit.

This is also the film that his brother-in-law director, Casey Affleck, allegedly sexually harassed the female production staff on.  Maybe they caught some of that action on camera?!?

If you are pressed for time, skip to around the :40 second mark where you can see a half-naked shot of Joaquin looking like that pregnant half-tranny guy.  Try not to gouge your eyes out afterward!  I don't want to lose any readers :)

3 comments so far :

Wolff Mann said...

Man, that is one hairy dude!

Michael Steele said...

Did I fuck up again? I was looking for the Michael Steele post to reply to

Drina said...

He went from being an OK actor to some kind of Howard-Hughes-like-sleeping-in-kleenex thing. He made too much money, and it went to his head maybe.

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to