Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sandra Bullock WILL NOT Be Levi Johnston’s Cougar

Right after Alaskan heart breaker Levi Johnston washed Bristol Palin out of his (pubic) hair faster than a case of crabs last week, he showed up to the Teen Choice Awards with singer Brittani Senser as his date.   But sources tell us he had his eye on another raven-haired beauty; Oscar winner Sandra Bullock!

An awards show insider told us, “All night he was trying to nuzzle up to Sandra hoping for a photo opportunity for a tabloid cover.  He was also saying he wanted to give her his phone number.  Sandra was able to dodge his advances all night though.  I guess he’s not accustomed to smart women.”

We asked Levi for his side of the story and he told us, “It’s true I was trying to sidle up to her for a picture.  I figgered I could just sneak on up and crack a grin, but she ain’t got no blind side.  She don’t seem interested in bangin’ no young guys like that Kathy Griffin woman neither.  It's Miss Sandy’s loss though as she won’t get to be lovin’ Levi on my new reality show.  I coulda told her Sunday night, ‘Ma’am, someday I will make you the First Lady of Wasilla,’ but I only decided to run for mayor 15 minutes ago and I could change my mind about it agin 15 minutes from now.”

1 comments so far :

Milty Tilty said...

Speaking of 15 minutes, isn't his about up?

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to