Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ricky Martin’s Tearful Admission

Latin heartthrob Ricky Martin is revealing that he “burst into tears” after his admission to the world that he was gay. Earlier in the year, the singer sent out an email telling friends and fans, "I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man." Not surprisingly, his honesty sent his popularity soaring.

Martin told Oprah Winfrey in a taped interview, "I was in my studio alone for a minute. My assistant walked in and I just started crying like a little baby."

While we at Unsolicited Drivel have no tolerance for intolerance, we still were interested in finding out more about Ricky’s cathartic moment. We caught up with one of the "Livin' La Vida Loca" singer’s pals and he told us, “It’s true, Ricky was very relieved to come out and is very grateful for all of the support he has received. But I kind of think he was even more comfortable with letting it be known that he was crying as he knew it was a safe bet that it might get back to that badgering, intrusive, hag Barbara Walters and she’d flip her wig because she didn’t have the opportunity to catch it on camera.”

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to