Friday, May 20, 2011

Vacation Fast Approaches...


I’m getting ready to head out on vacation. I haven’t had an entire week’s vacation in over 15 years. Figures I pick the day of the Rapture to start it. I’m a fool, I know. I’m guessing there will be plenty of others left behind tomorrow night where I’m going. This has been a frustrating week to find stories to amuse me in the hope of amusing you, as it’s been all Ahhhhhhnold all the time and Newt seems like he’s over before he even started, so I am trying to wrap things up for my trip.   I will be posting here and there while I am gone, so please do check back in and also know how much I appreciate my readers. As always, if you become a Facebook friend or Twitter follower, you can keep up on the Unsolicited Drivel irony on there as well.

Thanks,
L.B.

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to