Monday, January 9, 2012

Huntsman Sees Solid Gains in New Hampshire as Not Completely Out of Touch Rich Bastard Homophobic Racist Candidate

Who is this man?

Manchester – He may not have the insane wealth to mask having no real qualifications for higher office of a Mitt Romney, the homophobia and complete knack for doublespeak of a Rick Santorum, the alleged racial hatred of a Ron Paul, or the blow-hardiness and serial marrying tendencies of a Newt Gingrich, but former Utah Governor Jon Huntsman is suddenly surging in the polls in New Hampshire. And John McCain won't even show up at any of his rallies to forget his name while endorsing him.  WTF?

Unsolicited Drivel caught up with one Granite State voter for comment on Huntsman who told us, “I’m conservative by nature, but in order to vote I really have to have no idea what a candidate stands for.  That’s the only way I can vote a straight Republican ticket in good conscience.  I have NO friggin' clue what this Huntsman guy is about.  Really, I'm totally in the dark.   Our state motto is ‘Live Free or Die’ and my idea of living free is to vote for the guy I have the least amount of information on and Huntsman totally fits that bill.  Has anyone even heard him speak?  And I don't even know if he's a hating hater or not. How’d he manage that, I wonder?  Keeping the GOP core values and hatred separate?  That's some real clever campaigning,  I'll tell you."

1 comments so far :

Ray Pullican said...

The only thing I know about him is that he likes Chinese food. Good enough for me! I'd vote for a turkey baster before Obama

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to