Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Unsolicited Drivel - Reader Update

Baltimore, keeping it classy kids. I've got to hit the mean streets.  Like many of you dear readers, I have fallen upon tough economic times. The toughest of my life. Everyone knows bloggers don't make money unless they are scumbags like Matt Drudge or slave laborers like a certain Greek lady*. Writers don't make a living wage out of journalism school either. *Sigh* This site is NOT going away, but I have to find some ways to add to my family's income. That means spending more time on my artwork (mostly photography; Baltimore-centric, which does sell, and jewelry, etc.). Also, now that a person can self-publish books on Kindle, I'm going to write a tell-all book about all of the dip-shits and slutty shrews I've worked with in the advertising industry. So I will be dipping in and out of U.D., but the easiest way to know when I have published is to follow me on Twitter. I love my readers...they are bad-asses!

*Last name rhymes with Fluffington.
"Park Ave." ironically enough!

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to