Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Courteney's Globes Just Fine Thank You Very Much


David (Cox) Arquette had choice words for a NY Times blogger who had the unmitigated gall to suggest that his wife, Courteney Cox, had eaten some food after seeing her with arms larger than chopsticks at the Golden Globes ceremony.  He said, “I can’t believe that this has anything to do with anything about anything that’s going on in the world right now or anything.  I also can’t believe they are even devoting like, word space to this when they could be reporting on real news and stuff.  Who really cares?  Besides, I love all people.  I love skinny people.  I love fat people.  I love skinny people who are fat on the inside and fat people who are skinny on the inside. I love people who turn themselves inside out and right side in, okay? I love people as a general rule – even much more than they love me! We need to stop labeling people with labels and move on to more important things.  But seriously, don’t you think I would have noticed if she had gained weight?  Gosh, I have to look at her twice to see her once.  And when she’s running around in our shower, that’s to just get wet, not to get away from me.”

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to