Thursday, April 29, 2010

Great Mother’s Day Gift Idea!


Tired of sending mom the generic floral arrangement every year for Mother’s Day, and your mere presence on the holiday seems like it is no longer a gift for her?  Are you one of the unlucky ones who could never proclaim, “Mom liked me best?!?”  Then you might want to go for a more eclectic and creative Mother’s Day gift this year.  Is mom a nature lover?  Then, how about this Hummer-helmet?

Personally, I have been very frustrated since I moved to the city, as I haven’t noticed any hummingbirds in my yard despite my planting flowers to attract them.  How many times has that happened to you?  Quite often, I’ve wondered if they were out there and I just wasn’t seeing them as I’m too cheap to put up an art-glass feeder that would be incredibly disgusting to clean.  Now, I can find out for sure, and your mom can too!  It’s also great for bad hair days and exercising lazy eyes.  How thoughtful is that?!?

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to