Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pee Wee’s Next Big Adventure on the Great White Way!

New York – Finally, an excuse to run around irritating the living crap out of people by constantly saying over and over again, “I know you are but what am I?”  Yes, it’s true, after a long absence Pee Wee Herman is coming back! There’s still no basement in the Alamo, but there probably is one for him to keep his bike in at the Stephen Sondheim Theatre, where the egg salad lovin’ bizarre man-child will make his six-week run starting November 11th.

Imagine what they will be able to do with Jambi with all the smoke and mirrors on the Broadway stage!  And now I know the REAL reason S. Epatha Merkerson chose to leave “Law and Order” – not because it was tanking (Did they not notice Jerry Orbach died?), but because she wanted to be free to be Reba the Mail Lady again!  Of course, it will be sad without Captain Carl (Phil Hartman) but I think it would be beyond cool for Laurence Fishburne to return as Cowboy Curtis instead of mailing it in on…what’s that ratings loser show?  Oh, yeah – “C.S.I.”  Anyway, we’ll just have to wait for news on additional casting and begin wondering what over-hyped furniture designer will create Chairy.

Pee Wee on Broadway.  I love the idea so much I think I’ll marry it!

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to