Friday, May 27, 2011

Bahia Honda State Park, Florida Keys Beach, Beaches in the Keys, State Park in the Keys, Florida Keys State Park, Public Beach Florida Parks


Bahia Honda State Park, Florida Keys Beach, Beaches in the Keys, State Park in the Keys, Florida Keys State Park, Public Beach Florida Parks
I must say that visiting here was the highlight of my trip to Key West and the Florida Keys and I highly recommend it if you get down this way.  They actually have some very nice looking cabins for rent, but they are totally unplugged.  I'm not sure I could ever be completely away from technology.  I'd probably have to have my cousin with me and him railing on me the entire time about my missing the web.   I am not a world traveler, but Bahia Honda is definitely the most beautiful place I have been to date.   I'm slowly thinking about drifting back to reality tomorrow :(

0 comments so far :

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to