Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Spiderman Could Use Career Counseling

If you weren't already sure that newspapers were still in a free-fall decline, here is proof - photo journalist Peter Parker (aka Spiderman) begging for money in Mallory Square.  True story.  I saw him just the other night offer this woman an opportunity to feel the tingling brought on by his "Spidey Sense" for just a couple of bucks.  That crime fighting he does is all volunteer work you know, and even if he was a cop, the lawmakers these days would totally try and f#!k with his benefits and pension.  He's a talented photog.  If I were his life coach, I'd suggest he make the leap to become a paparazzi.  It wouldn't even hurt when some entitled celebrity hits him with their car because of his super-human powers.  And if Kim Kardashian's really pregnant, I'm sure America will want to have an up to the minute digital chronology of her ever-expanding ass.  Spidey could probably even retire early that way too!

2 comments so far :

Jobless with too much time on my hands said...

You're right! With his ability to climb walls, he would have been on TMZ making a million bucks every day with his crazy angle photos that no other papo could get. Parker was dumb to fight crime, there's no percentage in it!!

Marriage Counseling Jacksonville FL said...

I'm still learning from you, but I'm trying to achieve my goals. I certainly liked reading everything that is written on your blog.Keep the posts coming. I liked it!

Post a Comment

opinions powered by SendLove.to